I’m Leslie Tralli.
What is inside that nut?
Best not to ask. Instead, here are a few tidbits about me:
- I’m a freelance writer working on a novel, several short stories, and various articles about parenting, fitness, and books.
- I’m a co-founder of The Brave Art Lab, an online hub for writers, artists, photographers, and other creative types.
- I’m the co-founder of Let Go and Launch, a new website for teens and their parents, geared toward figuring out finances, first jobs, and post-secondary education.
- I’m a librarian married to an accountant, which is way more exciting than it sounds.
- I’m fond of ice cold beer, au gratin potato chips, and my two delightful teenagers. Sometimes in that order.
- For exercise I run, cycle, and stalk the Little Free Libraries in my neighbourhood.
But mostly I read.
I have a weakness for:
- anything magical, fantastical, or post-apocalyptic
- detective stories with a hint of romance
- all things Jane Austen
- and any book that makes me laugh
Come to think of it, I’ll pretty much read anything. Have a book to recommend? Drop me a line! Let’s talk books.